Financial Assistant (maternity cover), North Yorkshire
We are an architectural practice that specialises in extra care and later living accommodation. We are based in Aske, Richmond, North Yorkshire (Head Office). We also have a London office and a satellite office in Holland. This position would be based at our Aske office, situated on the beautiful Aske country estate just outside of Richmond
We are looking for a Financial Assistant to cover maternity leave. This is a fixed term contract of 12 months starting January 2023. You will be working under the direction of our Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Preparation, monitoring and reporting of monthly sales invoice targets.
- Accurate and timely monthly customer invoicing.
- Inputting sales and purchase invoices on to Sage accounting software.
- Preparation of fee quotes.
- Preparation and maintenance of fee trackers.
- Assisting with credit control.
- Reporting on project hours.
- Management of electronic accounts including submission of meter readings.
- Management of mobile phone accounts.
- Management of Research & Development submissions.
Ideally we are looking for someone with:
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Min AAT Level 2 qualification.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and Sage Accounting Software.
- Proven experience of financial reporting.
- Experience of working with financial systems.
Pay and benefits:
- A salary of £21,000 to £24,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Laptop provided
- BUPA cash plan
- Free onsite parking
- A flexible and supportive working environment with a strong morale and social culture
Please get in touch today if you are interested in joining our growing team at Richmond, North Yorkshire.
Tel: 01748 825675