Technical Assistant North Yorkshire
Harris Irwin is one of the UK’s leading architectural practices providing residential and dementia care homes and other specialised multi-use developments.
We have established long term relationships with some of the largest care operators in the UK, resulting in an expanding pipeline of current and future projects.
We currently have over 40 highly valued and specialised staff, split between our offices in Richmond, North Yorkshire, and London, who are dedicated to driving the business and our designs forward.
We are offering the opportunity to join our team of talented, enthusiastic, and creative people in Richmond.
We are looking for Technical Assistants to work alongside our established team of architects, job runners and Revit technicians. A desire to work in this sector is important, and training can be provided.
The role will be based in our office on the leafy Aske Estate in Richmond, North Yorkshire and the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- The option to work from home 2 days a week
- Full IT kit, including laptop and mobile telephone
- BUPA cash plan
- Clear career progression
- An extensive in-house training schedule
- A flexible and supportive working environment with a strong morale and social culture
Please get in touch today if you are interested in joining our growing team at Richmond, North Yorkshire.
Tel: 01748 825675